Book a family vacation at Libby Camps to experience a level of rest and relaxation you simply can’t find elsewhere. No cell phones, no traffic, no video games, no TV. Unbelievable sunsets, stars and crystal clear, clean water. The North Maine Woods offers 3.5 million acres of natural playground just begging to be explored. Below is only a sample of activities you can enjoy during your stay. Looking for a place to escape and unwind? Look no further than Libby Camps.
Swimming: fine sand beach, ledges, islands and pure water.
Hiking: wilderness hiking near camp or fly in to Baxter State Park only 5 minutes away!
Canoeing: trips start right from camp: Millinocket, Munsungan, Mooseleuk and Machias Streams, Aroostook and Allagash Rivers. Guides available upon request for additional fees.
Wildlife: Wildlife spotting in the North Maine Woods! Moose by the dozens, deer, bear, lynx, fisher, marten, eagles, osprey, loons, and so much more!
Orchid Hunts: Come discover the dozens of native orchids in some of the neatest places. Ribbon bog, fens, cedar swamps, hardwood ridges, black spruce timber or big pine over 200 years old.
Learn how to fly cast: Don’t know one end from another? We can teach you to cast and to catch fish. We supply everything, even the laughs.
Learn how to shoot: We provide the guns for kids or adults: Shoot skeet and sporting clays. Plink away with pistols. Safety and proper techniques are taught and stressed. Instructor will be with you constantly. (Additional frees applicable for ammunition & instructor)
Scenic flights: Scenic Fly-outs are available upon request for an addition fee! Soar above the North Maine Woods – 3.5 million acres of pristine forest and natural beauty. Moose and wildlife are spotted frequently, and you get views of Mt. Katahdin as soon as you lift off from camp!
Cook outs: We’ll organize family cook-outs, or help you pick the perfect location for an outdoor picnic overlooking a stream-side or beside a pond.
Family Vacation Package Pricing
This American Plan package includes private sleeping cabin with bath on the lake, boat & motor, canoes, kayaks, three home-cooked meals and maid service.
If wanting to access to fishing areas, hiking trails, or Baxter State Park a 4×4 is recommended. Flyouts are available as a scenic [starting at $45/person, double occupancy] or as fishing flyout at rate determined by destination [$170-$205/person, double occupancy]
* Rates below are per person and do not include taxes or gratuities.
Double Occupancy Rates:
- 2 Nights – Double Occupancy – $560.00 (per person)
- 3 Nights – Double Occupancy – $840.00 (per person)
- 4 Nights – Double Occupancy – $1,120.00 (per person)
- 5 Nights – Double Occupancy – $1,400.00 (per person)
- 6 Nights – Double Occupancy – $1,680.00 (per person)
- 7 Nights – Double Occupancy – $1,960.00 (per person)
Single Occupancy Rates:
- 2 Nights – Single Occupancy – $650.00
- 3 Nights – Single Occupancy – $975.00
- 4 Nights – Single Occupancy – $1,300.00
- 5 Nights – Single Occupancy – $1,625.00
- 6 Nights – Single Occupancy – $1,950.00
- 7 Nights – Single Occupancy – $2,275.00