facebook

woolx

The main dining lodge was built in 1968 when the kitchen/dining room became too small to serve the growing client base. The old dining room is what is now the kitchen. One side equipped with Amish handmade hickory/walnut tables and chairs for a relaxing family style meal. The other is plush couches, chairs and Amish handmade hickory rockers for relaxing in front of the fireplace and telling lies, I mean stories. Be sure to try your luck at the "Guides Waiting Game" a favorite for young and old alike.

Point camp is located on the south point of the property where Millinocket Lake turns to the east and extends towards the outlet. Water on two sides and views to the west and south, Point is one of the most secluded cabins. A hammock on the point is a nice touch. Point is one of our largest cabins with one queen and four twin beds.

Atkins camp was built in 1997 and named after Will and "Sleepy" Atkins, the original founders of Libby Camps. Sleepy Atkins passed away the year this cabin was built. Atkins is a small cabin with one queen bed and one twin bed, often referred to as the Honeymoon Cabin. Atkins has a full bath with bathtub.

Olin camp is located on a small point just south of the main lodge with a hammock and seating area on the point for the apres. Olin is a large three room cabin with two twin beds in the back room, one full bed in the middle room and one queen bed in the front room. Olin's bathroom received a face lift in 2011 with the addition of a new tile shower that is more spacious than the old model.

Memory camp was one of the first cabins built on the mainland when Libby's was relocated. It was named in memory of Allie I Libby, 3rd generation owner of Libby's, who passed away in 1959. Memory's bathroom was completely refurbished in 2009 and fitted with a bath tub and shower. Memory can be used as a handicap accessible cabin. It has one queen bed and two twin beds in the back room.

Phi Gam is one of the first cabins built on the mainland of Millinocket Lake. It is centrally located between the lodge and main dock. Phi Gam has one queen bed and one twin bed. Phi Gam's spacious bath is equipped with a bath tub with shower.

Glover camp was one of the original cabins built on Libby Island in 1890. The cabin was relocated to its current location right up from the main dock in 1958 after the lake had been flooded, forcing the Libby's to the mainland. Glover is one of the largest cabins on the property with two twin beds in one bedroom, one queen bed in another bedroom, and two twin beds in the main room.

Loon cabin was built in 1915 and moved to its current location in 1970. Loon was named in the early 80's when a crew from Wild Kingdom spent three summers filming a documentary on loons. Loon has one queen and one full bed. The private bath is equipped with shower.

Centennial camp was built in 1990, Libby Camp's 100th anniversary. It is located just up from the beautiful sand beach with a great view of Beetle and Grant Mountains. Centennial has one queen, one full and two twin beds. Centennial's private bath is equipped with a shower.

Skyhawk is our newest guest cabin, just put into service in 2011. Skyhawk is located on the south shore of the property. It is the most secluded as well as the furthest from the lodge. Skyhawk has one queen bed and one twin bed. Skyhawk was built in 1995 as sleeping quarters for Matt and Ellen. Amenities were added through the years until Matt and Ellen moved out last year. The first guests to stay in it (Marty and Kathy) named it Skyhawk because the Cessna 172 is parked on the dock in front of the cabin most of the time.

Fall camp is one of our newest guest cabins. It is centrally located on the fly casting lawn. Fall camp has one queen bed and one twin bed with a loft for more space.

maine professional guides